Hey everyone. Finals are finally over and I can put my focus into my blog and into my YouTube channel. I thought I would do a Christmas Q&A for you all. I hope you enjoy!
1. Favorite Christmas Movie?
The Christmas Candle. It has a beautiful message about faith, prayer and not being selfish. It came out in 2015 and you can watch it on Netflix.
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
I think Santa would put me on both lists. I'm definitely 50% nice and 50% naughty.
3. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I think I did a few times when I was a child but I really don't remember.
4. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
I would definitely love to voice Hero Girl in the Polar Express. I would love to get the chance to sing When Christmas Comes to Town even though I'm not the best singer.
5. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
We put up our tree the weekend after thanksgiving which is when the Boy Scouts have their tree sale. My mum puts up the lights and my dad hangs up the heavy ornaments. The rest is left up for me to do when I come home to visit for a weekend. My brother has never been into decorating the tree.
6. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Real. Always real.
7. Peeking at gifts or be surprised?
I used to peek at gifts as a kid and sometimes I still do...but only if it's in a bag so it's easy to hide that fact that I peeked.
8. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
I would be under the mistletoe with my crush at school. And no, I'm not gonna say who it is because there's a pretty good chance he might read this.
9. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
I love making the mashed potatoes. It's always been a good stress reliever for me to destroy the baked potatoes.
10. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I used to fail miserably but I've gotten to the pro status now. The trick is to let the paper go where it wants to instead of forcing it to go somewhere.
11. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
When I was homeschooled, I went Christmas caroling with my voice class at a nursing home. It was a lot of fun. I would love to have gone caroling around campus with my housemates.
12. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
The first blog post of the new year is always my NYR. I try to stick to it the best that I can but I always leave room for flexibility and to grow as a person.
13. You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
A cure for all the illnesses I have. This broken body really irritates me. The only thing I wouldn't take away is my need for the wheelchair because it's granted me so much freedom and it's a huge part of who I am.
I hope you all enjoyed this post. If you did please don't forget to give this post a +1 on Google+, share it with all your dance friends and teachers who need to know about hyper-extension. I will see you all in December.
Previous Post: Your Best Body: Dealing with Criticism
Vlogsmas Week 3: December 13-17th: Getting a cast (again) + lunch with friends
Instagram & Twitter: @ballerinaboss_
Pinterest & Tumblr: @ballerinaboss19
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ballerinaboss